11 November 2010

Swing swing

Here I go again,writing this blog after a month..haha
Ok,not much too say,but I just want to share my experience..

1. Rental House
FYI, currently I've been moved to a new house.. Not because I want to,but I have to. Just to remind you guys, if u are a student (especially to IPTS students), if u decide to use House Agency,please be careful and make a real good choice.. I really really disappointed with my agency right now ( Simple Approach Sdn.Bhd).. they really don't care about the students' virtue.. All they care is about money,money,money.. and I really hate that..My old house looks like a barn, with horrible toilet and destructed kitchen.. then,there was an issue where the owner of my old house decided to sell the house and the owner just planned to do it,not immediately sell the house..come on, if anyone want to sell a house, they will have to go many processes.. and I don't mind if the owner want to sell that house,but I HATE the way of that stupid agency treat the students and the owner.. that house was handed to that agency, to take a good care of it,but the house seems like a hell since it was handed..Just imagine,the agency didn't responsible for what have happened to that house,and they ORDERED the owner to repair it..URGH!! then,I was informed to move to a new house,and they ask me to move before or on 30th October.. the problem? I was in the exam week,how could I move..then,on 25th Oct, I WAS FORCED to move..what the fuck is that!! if u say before 30th, that's mean,at the very least, I have to move on 29th or 30th Oct.And I've planned to move on 29th,because I don't have any transport to move out my things! urghh!! then last 3 days, they scold me because I lock the door of my room,what's wrong is that? I have valuable things in there..

2.A friend of mine
well, I do know a friend, a guy, who really understand me..and he is totally different from others..Ok,his name is Sharizal,but I just call him Ejal,'cause he used to be called like that..I really grateful to have friend like him, who I know incidentally. Enough to be said that,I spent many of my time with him,and please don't take me wrongly.. I'm not as what u think! haha.. He's just too special, he understand me and know me more from other,even we're friend since a brief period.. When I'm happy,he's there..When I sad,he'll be there too.. seems like he's a diamond of diamonds for me..but when there is someone close to us,I can guarantee that we can't afford to lose them..so do I..oh, this a picture of us


3.Study
Just want to say that,last sem I did very very bad..the worst sem ever~!! I can't even study..why? because the lecturers and pressure surround me in college

4.Family
erm,I don't want to tell it,because it's my privacy..but a family,is a family~!

oh, my batt running low,I'll continue later~!!
till we 'meet' again~!!

0 comments: