12 September 2010

I'm back.. after 5 months?!

Haha..yup,that's true.. I finally sit in front of my lappy and writing this blog again..today is the 3rd day of Eid month..2.01 a.m
ok,now for the real deal..
Throughout these 6 months, there a lot of things happened to me.. Let me recall back~

someday in May
- I had a fight with my roommate, thus causing he himself to moved out from our rental house..It wasn't my fault,but not he's fault either..now,our relationship are just so cold
- I got a part time job at Golden Screen Cinemas(GSC) at One Utama,for weekends only


14.6.10

- I went to University Malaya (UM) to meet my gf (now ex-gf),elifa..Eventually, it's her birthday.. Just to let u know..even it was a short dating, trust me, I was really happy to see her again after 3 months we didn't meet at all..even we met at UM only,I guess that's enough for me..even I was a bit disappointed,but nevermind..I have to respect her needs..


23.6.10

-it was the beginning of something new..only some peoples know about it.

7.7.10
- The most painful day in my life ever.. I broke with elifa..we end up our relationship.. Elifa is my 1st ever girlfriend, & when she decide to end our relationship,nothing more I could do..The feeling,urghh, it was so terrible.. I felt like I've been pummeled down.. I don't know why,but 1 thing for sure.. we are finished..nothing to regret,it's her decision.


8.8.10

-I met someone in Shah Alam at Sec 17..we know each other through Facebook.. I describe this date as diamond.. why? just let me,myself know about it..


22.8.10

-also, I will remember this date till forever~ the unification of 2 souls into 1..
=)

29.8.10
- theme song : my first kiss - 3Oh3! feat. Kesha

4.9.10
- I and Ejal had an accident on the road at sec.17 shah alam..My 1st ever road accident.

7.9.10
- I lost the V , but feel ur L..
(only who involved in this incident know about it..=P)

10.9.10
-the Eid.. but seems like this is the worst Eid ever for me..and I'm so sad..

well, I guess that's all for now..
so seems like my life is a bit miserable,but I will never ever give up!

2 comments:

A. H. said...

so called str"lapan" huh? hahahah!!!

eizzat marti said...

haha..syyhh!!
snyap..